Project/Site Administrator (Construction)
We’re looking for a confident, dependable and professional communicator who enjoys working in a fast–paced environment to join us in the role of Project/Site Administrator (Construction).
Roles & Responsibilities
- New project set up, including issuing Notice of project; Set up and maintain project binders (for site as well);
- Enter budget and client change orders into accounting software
- Issue and distribute subcontracts and purchase orders; follow up on the execution of all subcontract and/or supplier documentation
- Scopes of work;
- Liaise with architects and consultants;
- Process Invoices;
- Schedule meetings and keep meeting minutes (typed);
- Book Boardrooms, set up refreshments, arrange for meals as requested;
- Liaise with subcontractors regarding; Invoicing, invoice revisions, credits, back charges, subcontract agreement execution, WSIB, Certificate of Insurance, Form 1000 – tracking all expiry dates and ensure all documents are current through the end of project;
- Liaise with Site Superintendents:
- Elevator bookings, deliveries;
- Correspondence distribution: E-mails, mail and couriers;
- Filing, Photocopying, Packaging;
- Reception coverage.
- Successful candidate must be capable of obtaining “Reliability Security Clearance” see https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/personnel/information-eng.html
- Accounting training/certification an asset, but not required;
- Previous construction industry experiences an asset;
- Experience with Viewpoint accounting software an asset;
- Business or administration background;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, database and accounting systems;
- Excellent keyboard speed and accuracy;
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Team player;
- Extremely detail oriented;
- Organized and efficient;
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, confident, professional and dependant;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to learn new software quickly;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal;
- Willingness to learn.
- At head office or active construction site (PPE provided by Urbacon).
The ideal candidate will be a confident, dependable and professional team player who enjoys working in a fast–paced environment. Urbacon offers a comprehensive compensation package and a team-oriented environment.
Urbacon is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you again for your interest in Urbacon.
If you are seeking a dynamic career in an industry leading firm please email your resume in confidence, stating position of interest in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.