Marketing & Proposal Manager
Since our inception over 30 years ago, the Urbacon Group of Companies has earned a sterling reputation for unrivaled knowledge and a consistent ability to successfully manage even the most ambitious projects – building excellence, quality, sustainability and value.
We’re looking for a confident, dependable and professional team player who enjoys working in a fast–paced environment to join us in the role of Marketing and Proposal Manager.
• Coordinate internally, and with third parties, in the creation and updating of corporate brochures, website updates and social media posts;
• Create, develop and be thoroughly familiar with marketing materials (i.e. case studies, resumes, property information sheets, presentations, etc.);
• Write, proof-read and edit marketing materials;
• Perform other related duties such as involvement in special projects, updates to internal databases, and assistance, as required;
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values;
• Generate high quality, persuasive business development materials, including proposal documents and presentations, that assist in winning new business and retaining/renewing existing accounts;
• Ensure that the design and presentation of proposals are consistent with Urbacon’s brand guidelines;
• Work with senior management to develop proposal strategies and content;
• Manage the proposal process, including timeline, for all phases of proposal development, including planning, designing, drafting, review, production, and distribution;
• Ensure that proposals satisfy all criteria requested in RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs;
• Provide on-site graphic design and print management expertise to enhance the quality of proposal submissions;
• Develop themes and best visual representation of proposals and presentations;
• Deliver proposals when requested by management;
• Design layout of brochures and update marketing materials;
• Maintain and update website content;
• Coordinate and publish electronic newsletters, corporate communications and announcements;
• Source and coordinate professional photography for projects and manage digital resources;
• Coordinate and develop art work for project signage and arrange for installation and removal;
• Coordinate marketing events, trade shows, client presentations, etc.;
• Maintain the content of the Business Development resource area;
• Coordinate the design, selection, purchase, and distribution of promotional items;
• Assist the Business Development team with researching marketing leads and maintain the marketing database; and
• Maintain signage inventory.
Qualifications and skills required
• Graduate of a Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing program;
• Five or more years of graphic design/marketing experience, preferably within a construction environment;
• Proven experience and creative ability using Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design programs and Microsoft Office;
• Excellent command of the English language, including grammar, spelling, composition, and oral communication;
• Excellent proof-reading and organizational skills;
• The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines;
• A meticulous and unyielding attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• The ability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications;
• The ability to work independently and as part of the Marketing team; and
• A commitment to confidentiality.
If you are seeking a dynamic career in an industry-leading firm please email your resume, in confidence, stating the position of interest in the subject line, to email@example.com.
Urbacon is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Thank you for your interest in Urbacon.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.